Friday, January 23, 2009

It's a Boy!!!

I got my first ultrasound this week and found out that our baby is going to be a boy. Everything looks great so far. Luke is going to love having a little brother to play with and get into trouble with, and I'm excited to be the mother of two little boys! Someday hopefully we'll get to have a little girl, but I'll worry about that in the future. We already have everything we need for a boy, so Ty's happy that I won't be going out to buy anything pink. Having the ultrasound just made everything seem more real and makes June feel like a really long ways to wait! The pictures are of the side profile of the baby's face and one very cute little leg.




10 comments:

Savannah Williamson Photography said...

I love ultra sound pictures! What a cute little guy. Hey I am in Pinetop until Wednesday!

Anonymous said...

Yeah another boy!! They really are a lot of fun! Congrats!

Lacey said...

How exciting! Congrats!! It's so nice to have everything you need..even though I'm sure you will find something you have to buy! It definitely takes a lot of stress out of the preperations! GOOD LUCK with the rest of your pregnancy!

Celeste Caldwell said...

Hooray for boys!! We sure love boys too!! I'm excited for you guys. Any names for the baby?!?! I'm glad everything checked out good!

ToddNSass said...

Yay! Congratulations! They are going to have so much fun together!

Jason and Tiffany said...

Yeah Congratulations!! 2 boys are sooo fun!! They will keep you busy!! I have been checking your blog to see when you found out!! Matt says to tell Ty Way to go!!

Matt and Megan said...

So I was the one that left the last message under Tiffany and Jason. Sorry! I was on my sisters computer.

Britney and Kevin said...

It's another boy! That's awesome, they'll be best buds!

Macie said...

I had no idea you were pregnant! Congrats!

Quinn said...

We're having a girl, and we are due a week after you.However, I know she's coming a lot earlier than the 23rd. Our anniversary is the 18th. I've always told Stephen we can't have a baby on our birthdays, anniversaries, or holidays. Trust me, we didn't plan to have a baby so close to one of those blackout dates. I hope your little guy doesn't come on your birthday; a few days before would be great, then you could cuddle with him on your birthday! I could have sworn ours was gonna be a boy, but thats OK, a girl will lots of fun too. All babies are fun!