Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Grady is 1 month old!!!

We made it through the 1st month, and we're doing great! Grady is doing a great job eating, sleeping and pooping, because now he weighs 10lb 14oz and is 21.5 in. It amazes me how fast they grow. That was over 3 lbs and 2.5 inches he gained in just 1 month. I'm so happy that his clothes fit him now. All too soon, I'm sure I'll be packing them again because he's outgrown them. I think I read somewhere that once they reach 11lbs. they're capable of sleeping for 6 straight hours. Somebody needs to tell Grady that, because he still only sleeps for an average of 3 hours in a row at night between feedings. He's really a great baby, and I'm so blessed to have him here.



One of those elusive newborn sleep smiles. I'm glad I caught one on camera.
I'll leave it to you to guess what he is doing in this picture.

4 comments:

Jessie said...

Cute. You make me want to have a baby too. :)

Celeste Caldwell said...

What a little cutie!! I love newborns...awwww!!!

Lacey said...

I never did get to comment after you had your newest little boy!! Congrats! He is so cute! Glad to hear everyone is well and happy!

Chantel said...

That first picture I thought for sure was Luke. They look so much alike. That is so crazy!!