Monday, January 24, 2011

Who I Got to Meet This Weekend!

My little sister Necia had her baby this weekend! I was lucky enough to be there for the birth. This was the first birth I have ever witnessed, and it was amazing! I'm so proud of my sister! She has a very healthy little boy named Traejan Walter Adams. (Traejan was the name of a great Roman Emperor who brought Christiananity to Rome.) He was a whopping 8lb 11oz and 21.5 in., and he was 4 days early! He's absolutely adorable! I'm in love! He's just got the cutest roundest face and rolls all over already. Here's a few of the pics from the hospital that I took.
He was maybe only 2 minutes old here.











This one is my favorite!

Then they got to go home. Sadly I had to leave right after they got home. I miss them already!

5 comments:

Savannah Williamson Photography said...

Oh man he is so adorable!!! He does have a round face, so handsome. How neat that you were able to be there. I bet she will cherish the pictures forever.

I keep getting excited for the next time I have a baby since I have my camera. I plan on getting a lot of practice on him or her. But I won't be able to take pictures of the baby right when they are born, that may drive me nuts!! Maybe you can come to the hospital for me and I'll come for you:)--Someday, I don't think my next baby will be born in AZ.

Jessie said...

Great pictures! I've been waiting for these!!! :) I can't wait to see the little guy--hopefully in March!

Lauren said...

I can't wait to meet him! He's so handsome. and the pictures are beautiful.

Mariley Johnson said...

Can you come to Texas when I have my baby? I love these pictures!

Erin said...

These are so beautiful!