Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Reddic's Newborn Photos

I love this little baby boy! He is such a good baby. He is quite content when he is awake, and usually only gets a little fussy in the evenings. He is figuring out sleeping, and now will usually at least give me a 4 hour stretch in the middle of the night. Which makes such a difference in how I feel during the day!  Well, I really wore myself out taking these, but it was something I really wanted to do.






Making faces





Last but not least, my personal favorite!

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Rachel he is perfect and these pictures are perfect! I'm amazed at how olive his skin is! Beautiful job. Glad to hear you are getting some sleep. :)

Chrissy said...

These pictures really are adorable! I guess that's what happens when you are a good photographer, AND have a great model! :) So cute.