Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Farewell Bryce Canyon

Our last evening at Bryce Canyon and the following morning.
 
On our last evening, Jessie, Necia, and I went out to play photographers. We had a lot of fun, and I now have a ton of pictures on my hard drive that I will probably never edit. :)
 
We even saw some deer.



Cute pregnant Jessie getting her shot.

Aren't we lovely!

The next morning we went on part of a hike before leaving.



I love this picture.




This

+
 

 
=
 How pathetic is it that the first thought I had when I saw that big rock sticking up way above all the other rocks was that "I should photoshop someone on top of that!".
 



This was a very hot hike. That is why we didn't hike all of it. :)


My Family! My parents, siblings, in-laws, and newphews.



1 comment:

Jessie said...

Yay! I'm happy to see the rest of these! That was totally a fun evening together. And I laughed when I saw Ty on top of the pointed rock. You've got imagination!