Friday, September 14, 2012

Bath Time Fun!

I have a very nice photographer friend and cousin-in-law who let me borrow some of her extremely nice photography equiptment yesterday. I got to borrow her 600-ex speedlight, her 85mm1.2L, and her 24-105 f/4L. Um yeah. You should go like her fb pag http://www.facebook.com/#!/ImpactPhotographyGroup. Needless to say, I now saving my pennies. I took like a bazillion pictures yesterday. I am bummed that my senior session got cancelled last night, so I didn't get to take the equiptment outside. :( These are some that I took with the 24-105 and speedlight. I didn't realize the speedlight was off until after the pics of Reddic with the faucet. They had fun.













My favorite


Another fave



Hug your brother









Eating bubbles




Time to get out.
 

2 comments:

Lacey said...

SUPER cute! I love them all and they would look so cute displayed in your bathroom! So fun!

I'm saving my pennies for the 24-70. I'm hoping Chris will get me the 85 for my birthday. You have that one don't you- thoughts?

Savannah Williamson Photography said...

That sounds like a lot of fun to me!!! These pics are adorable. I love bath pictures, I just took a ton of Hazel in her bathtub yesterday:) Clean kids are just so darn cute!