Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Temple Progress


This morning Ty called me and told me to drop everything and head straight over to the temple. We got there just in time to watch them lower the Angel Moroni on top of the temple. Only 6 more months til our Gila Valley Temple is expected to be completed! I can't wait to have a temple just a 5 minutes in a car from my house!
It will be neat to be able to show our boys someday that they were there on this momentous occasion.
Luke looking through the binoculars at the Angel Moroni. He felt pretty important being on dad's shoulders and getting to use his binoculars. Too bad he was looking through the wrong end!

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Luke is too cute! haha I'm so excited for your new temple! That's going to be awesome and so convenient right there practically in your backyard. Will it have a distribution center and cafeteria? I LOVE their pies. :)

Skylar & Chanell said...

That is so neat Rachel. Having a temple so close is such a blessing. Thanks for the awesome pictures. Its so beautiful!!

Britney and Kevin said...

That's so awesome guys that you got to see that! We are so excited too for that Temple! 6 months already? wow!