Monday, September 28, 2009

I love these pictures!!!


I feel like I'm tooting my own horn, but I just really love how these pictures turned out. I think everyone, especially moms, need something that makes them feel good about themselves, and these pictures are it for me. Doing the dishes, laundry, picking-up, etc. doesn't really give me much fulfillment, but taking pictures does. I owe a big thanks to Erin who's taught me a lot about photography these last couple of weeks! (Check out her site at erinhouseholderphotography.blogspot.com.) I took these pictures in honor of Grady being 3 months old now. I couldn't help snapping a few shots of Luke too!







6 comments:

Jessie said...

WOW! Those are AMAZING Rach!!! The second one of Grady is my personal favorite. I've GOT to get me a good camera and copy you!

Jessie said...

P.S. Do you know what lens you use?

chad and lemae said...

seriously AWESOME picture. you are amazing!

Erin said...

Those are awesome Rachel!! I love them. Great angles. I hope you don't mind, but I pulled one off your blog and messed with it a little bit in photoshop. If you want, let's get together one of these days (maybe this week?) and I'll show you what I did.

Anonymous said...

Great pictures Rachel! I didn't even know you were getting into photography until I saw Erin's post of you the other day. That's so great! Are you planning on starting a business or just doing it for your family?

Lacey said...

Awesome job Rachel! Photography is a huge outlet for me and while I do it mostly for my girls, I LOVE taking pictures of other people too!

And way cool that you guys got those pictures of the Temple!