Tuesday, August 17, 2010

New Photography Blog!!!

So I finally decided to put together a photography blog. It's rachelbellephotography.blogspot.com. It's been a lot of work. I'm not sure about my watermark yet, but oh well! Please take a look at it and tell me what you think! I started it off with a cute summer session that I'd been wanting to do for months with Luke and Grady. Maybe I'll post those pictures over here too, but right now I'm just lazy.

ETA: I forgot to add, that I'm very willing to barter with good friends and family. I could always use someone who'd watch my kids for a few hours or some nifty thing that would make my house look cute! Make me an offer!

7 comments:

Savannah Williamson Photography said...

I love it!!! And your watermark, the one on the header, is just so cute:) I think you did a great job. I am very impressed.

Savannah Williamson Photography said...

OH and I love the ice cream photos. You are clever.--I bet they held still the whole time.

ToddNSass said...

The website is great! I like the watermark, but it needs to be in a corner instead of in the middle of the pictures I think. The pictures are adorable as always. We need to get some new family pictures done!

Jessie said...

my goodness, rach, what's your secret? :)

Jessie said...

I meant to ask... how do you make all your photos look great on the web? Mine look fabulous on our computer, but when I see them on different computers, they're kind of a flop.

Chrissy said...

Rachel- your pictures are great! I seriously wish you lived closer so you could do our family pictures!

Matt and Megan said...

OKAY!! We are coming down the end of October for a 5k funraiser that Randy Morris is doing!! I WANT YOU TO TAKE PICTURES!!!!!! We ARE planning it this time!!! I am ready to Barter!!I posted a really cute family sign I made I will make you one!! Let me know what colors! I LOVE the PAGE!!