Tuesday, October 19, 2010

My Newest Niece and My Oldest Nephew

Ty's family is pretty great. There is already a total of 30 grandkids in his family, 15 girls and 15 boys! Last week I had the pleasure of photographing Matthew and Carden. Matthew is a senior this year and Carden was born on Sept. 24th. All I have to say is that I am lucky to be related to such good-looking people! To see more pictures check out my photo blog (More of Carden to come by the end of the week!). Can't wait til my first sibling has her baby in Janurary! Just found out that Necia is having a boy!

1 comment:

Savannah Williamson Photography said...

Is it just me or are high school kids looking younger and younger? I like the pics in the cotton field, Thatcher has some cool places to take pics. As always, amazing!!

Can't wait to see your newborn photos:)