Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Life Lately

I spend my life with these 2 cute kids, and my existence basicaly revolves around making life good and interesting for them. I've always loved baking, and it is finally the time of year again when it is not too hot outside to turn on my oven. Sugar cookies are a favorite of ours.  I really do love cooking with my children, and it makes it even more fun when we have super cute aprons to wear! While cooking with my children is a great way for me to share my interests with them, it is also something that can really try my patience.

Grady really wants a turn to stir.

Grady gets his turn, and Luke gets upset.

Luke starts throwing a fit, because he thinks it is supposed to be his turn already.


Luke is a broken little man. Grady takes absolutely no notice of Luke and keeps on stirring.

The good times.
Last week, we used clippers on Grady's hair for the first time. I hardly recognized him at first, but I think he's still as cute as ever! I know what you're thinking "Yet another post about Grady's hair! This woman is crazy!" Sorry, I know it's pathetic, but these really are the most interesting and exciting parts of my life!


I took Luke out for some 3 1/2 year pictures. I've decided to only torture him twice a year now! :) Haha! We'll see if I can really stick to that!

This first one is my absolute favorite! {squeeze}

Yes, his finger really is up his nose on that last one. I got a lot of shots like that.

6 comments:

Julie said...

I really can't get over how you take so many great photos ALL the time! I love them - it seems like they all have perfect light and turn out great! I'm totally jealous lol!!

Jessie said...

You make me laugh! Poor Luke. :) haha I love hearing about your normal everday life because mine is just as... simple. It's the little things that make life good, and that means little boys and all that come with them. Luke is going to be a heartbreaker someday. He is so handsome.

Savannah Williamson Photography said...

Rhylan said--"ahh look at his pretty face!" She was talking about that last close up of Luke. He sure was smiling for camera. I love the baking pics. I always have to give Gracin something else to do like eat mini marshmallows when we are working in the kitchen. He is WAY too messy:) Your boys are so darn cute rach!!

Savannah Williamson Photography said...

TEACH ME HOW TO DO HAZE!!!!! I love that look but I cant' figure it out!!!! You are my go to woman. I have tried to look it up online and I got a headache:(

Jeremy and Cindy said...

They are too cute! It sure looks like you are having fun. I love the blog. Thanks for the invite.

Britney and Kevin said...

Darling pictures! Your boys are so cute!