Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Wahoo! Our Family Pictures!

My extreemly talented friend, Erin Householder, took these photos for us. She managed to get exactly what I wanted and even more! We are doing a photo swap, so sometime after she has her baby I'll get to take some pictures for her. Erin editited a few of these, but I did most of them. I am so happy with how they turned out! I've actually already order a bunch to hang on our walls, and I've even ordered our Christmas cards too!
I am just so happy! It has been 3 years since we have had family pictures taken! 3 years! (Unless you count me using the self timer.)

















 Grady was in such a strange mood. We couldn't get him to smile at all. None of our tricks worked. Oh well though, at least I'm in love with even his serious expressions!





 For some reason this last one is my favorite.

8 comments:

chad and lemae said...

what a good looking family!

Jessie said...

Loooove them! You are so pretty, Rachel! I love your outfit. There are so many great shots. Some look like they could be straight out of a magazine. That last one with everyone but Grady out of focus made me laugh. :) How did you do the black and white? They're amazing!

Erin said...

These are amazing! I love them! I'm also curious about the b&w. I still haven't found a conversion that I love...

Necia said...

Ah rach! These are so stinkin cute! My sister is so talented. You didnt do all of these with a set timer did you??? Cause that's pretty freakin amazing if you did. BTW I love your outfit!

Savannah Williamson Photography said...

Oh these are amazing!!! I think one of my favorites is the black and white one with just Grady and your chin:) I also love the ones of you and your two boys. I think Grady's serious face is so precious. I think you are lucky he even held still!!

Jessie said...

Oh, my! I'm glad Ty is okay. How scary, but what a blessing he WALK AWAY! Wow. Someone must be doing something right. How right you are about life being so fragile.

Celeste Caldwell said...

I am so in love with your pictures. They are amazing Rachel!! Your family is adorable!!

Mariley Johnson said...

You are such an adorable family!