Tuesday, December 21, 2010

O Tannenbaum

So, I am tired of waiting. This post isn't complete since my computer problems are still not fully resolved (hopefully by Thursday). Such a dumb mistake that has taken so long and so much worry to fix. I thought that I was just deleting on subfolder of pictures on my external hard drive, but I actually deleted every single picture on it. Lesson learned. Check twice, delete once. So glad I had 99% of all my stuff backed up.
Anyways here is the post I started writing on Saturday.

I love our tree. Every year since we have been married, Ty and I have gotten a real tree. They are a little more work, but so worth it, in my opinion. This year we went with a different kind of tree from this new place in town. It was beautiful when we got it, the first weekend in December, but now it is dead as can be already.


Well, everyear I make a photo calendar, and these are our pictures on the calendar for December. I love these photos, and I realized that I never shared them on my blog. So here are two pictures from last year. This is still one of my favorite pictures of Luke ever.

 I can't believe Grady was this young only a year ago!

As soon as I get my computer problems resolved I will share my tree pics from this year that will go on our calendar next year and in the scrapbooks.

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Love them! And I love trees all decorated. It's such a silly tradition but so much fun! So... those bokeh photos. I've never tried them. How do you do it?

Joy said...

Hey thanks for inviting me to your blog! It's so cute! Bummer about your computer but so glad you're getting it fixed! That reminds me I need to back up my stuff NOW as I haven't done it in over a year...