Sunday, February 27, 2011

Our Morning at the Beach

Okay, so I am a serious blogging slacker lately. I promise I'll do better next month! Anyways here are the beach pictures from our trip to California a whole month late. We had so much fun. It was my kids first trip to the beach ever! We went on a Friday morning before making the long drive back to Thatcher.  Even though it was January the weather was perfect. After 3 fun filled, excitement packed, expensive days in Disneyland, it was really nice to have some nice calm, relaxing, and cheap vacation time! Again, sorry that there are like a bazillion pictures. I guess it's just who I am!

 We brought lots of toys!


Last week the boys and I decorated some picture frames with sea shells that we collected from the beach, so that we could put pictures in them from our trip to the beach. I let Luke choose which picture he wanted in his frame. He chose this one below.


 These next three go in order. They just make me laugh. Grady wasn't the biggest fan of the waves.







Grady knows that shovels were really made to hit your big brother on the head with. Someday my kids will be nice to each other!

This is my favorite picture of Luke from the day. It just sums up his personality pretty well.



 Collecting sea shells.





The End.

2 comments:

Savannah Williamson Photography said...

Oh that looks so fun!!! I bet it was nice to go in the off season and the beach not bee too crowded. The pics are great, what a wonderful memory.

Jessie said...

These pictures are AWESOME! Wish I could've been there too. It looks warmer than it was, I'm sure. I looove the beach. Glad I got to see those little swimsuits in person just a few days ago. I miss you guys already. I'm sitting at home thinking, "What now?" Vacation was sooo much fun!