Thursday, March 24, 2011

Read Me!!!

Well, for all of you that don't know already I thought it was about time to announce that I'm pregnant! After a heartbreaking miscarriage in September and a rough first few months of this pregnancy, I think I am finally starting to feel good and get excited. Sorry for my absence from the blogging world for so long. I am hoping to make a comeback now. For the longest time I couldn't even stand the sight of my computer, and I hardly took any pictures of my kids. Now I'm feeling a lot more like my old self now that I am 18 weeks along. I'm due Aug. 23rd, and yes I am planning to spend the summer by the pool eating snow cones! I get to find out what I am having next week. If you even dare to jinx me by saying that you think I'll have another boy, I just might reach through the computer screen and slap you. :)
Since no post is complete without a picture, here's one from my 18 month session with Grady taken 2 days after Christmas.

10 comments:

Erin said...

Congratulations!!! I was actually wondering if that's why you hadn't blogged in awhile. lol. I hope you have a girl too, they are so much fun! Also, that picture of Grady is precious.

Lacey said...

Congratulations! It's rough and I can totally relate to how you are feeling! Because I'm still playing catch up! But it's all worth it!
Your ticker says girl so I'm assuming..congratulations! Girls are so fun!

Jessie said...

Hooray! I hope it's a girl too. I loved seeing your little baby bump in UT. You're a great mom, Rachel. Can't wait to hear more through the blog!

Celeste Caldwell said...

Wow!! Congrats, I'll be keeping my fingers crossed that baby #3 is a girl for you!! Our babies will be so close in age. Super exciting!!

Shauni said...

Surprise! I actually was invited to your blog WAY back when you first went private--I just haven't looked at it in a long time (obviously). Thanks for the re-invite, though! I'll have to visit your blog more often. I love your pictures! Your boys are adorable! Congrats on the pregnancy, btw!

Mariley Johnson said...

Congrats! Sending my "third time's a charm" luck your way for a little girl!

Skylar & Chanell said...

Congrats Rachel!! Glad you are feeling better! Here's to a baby girl...good luck!!

Heidi Joncas said...

Congrats!! I too will be hanging by the pool and snacking on popcicles.

RiChArd and MeReDitH said...

Yay!!! Congrats Rachel (and Ty) I hope you have a girl too! It just seems right! We miss you guys!

Savannah Williamson Photography said...

Love the pic of Grady!! I hope you feel better soon. I spent the extra money on a maternity swim suit that I wore all the time with Gracin. It's so worth it.