Sunday, October 30, 2011

October

If you asked me what having 3 kids was like, I'd tell you that it is like running around all day always feeling busy, having 10 things to do at once, and then at the end of the day having nothing to show for it.


Well, this has been a really busy month, but I was able to make it up to my parent's house for the first time since Reddic was born. The fall colors were so pretty. I miss fall.
My mom and Reddic on his first trip to Lakeside

When you are 2, going to grandma's house is all about eating candy and playing with sticks, and if you are really lucky you can do both things at the same time.


Love this picture!



I just can't look at this picture without laughing. Maybe you would just have to know my mom to understand. And no, this picture was not posed at all. 


Love this one too!

The main reason I went up was to see my brother Jeffrey. He's going to BYU, but came down for the weekend. I finally got to play board games with him for I think for the first time since he came home from his mission! I love my nerdy board-game-loving family!

Reddic turned 2 months old on Monday. One one hand I feel like the time has just flown by way too fast since he was born, but on the other hand I feel like we've had him forever and that he has always been part of our family.

On Monday we carved pumpkins for FHE. Grady was my helper. We (I) made a scary pumpkin. Luke helped dad.
 I title this picture "Being 4 in 2011".

Saturday night we went to our ward's trunk-or-treat. The big boys were super heros and Reddic wore the good ole turtle costume that the other boys wore when they were babies. Call me lazy or call me frugal, but I spent $0 on costumes this year and put about 5 minutes of effort into the costumes. Next year I'll do better. I still think they were pretty cute though. I might try to take pics again on Monday of them in their costumes since Grady was just not in the mood for it.

My heros.


Well at least today I can say that I did accomplish something. I updated my blog. :)

4 comments:

Lacey said...

Great job!!! I love your little superheroes!

Jessie said...

Hmm... I may rethink having 3 kids. Look at that pile of laundry! I love all your pictures. Luke jumping. Your mom! :) What cute superheroes!!! It's great it's not too cold there.

Jeff Moffat said...

I'm glad you came to visit, too! Also, that is the best picture of mom in the history of all pictures of mom. Well done!

Dustin and Tricia said...

How to you make a pile of laundry look cute??? I love the boys' costumes!