Tuesday, October 4, 2011

The Usual Stuff

Where to start? Well, Reddic is getting bigger. He is loosing some of his fuzz. His hair line is no longer connected to his eye brows on the sides and his forehead is considerably less hairy. His ears still have plenty of dark fuzziness left on them though. I love my hairy baby! He is gaining weight really well and out grew those size newborn clothes and diapers a while ago. Most exciting though, I now know that when he looks at me he recognizes me and sometimes he even gives me a smile! I love those little smiles. I'm pretty sure that his eyes are going to be blue, and I'm starting to see a little bit of blonde hair growing in. I hesitate to say this, but he is starting to sleep better at night. Hopefully, those nights of him waking up 5x a night are behind us! I'm loving having a baby again.

Now that the weather is nice, and my body is feeling good, the kids and I have been going on walks again.

How could you not love this little face?!!!

Reddic loves his little activity mat. I love this picture, because if you look closely you can see his reflection in the mirror of the star. It is almost like he is looking at his reflection.

Reddic falling asleep at random times and places.

It's me! I do exist!

Grady making one of his signature faces.

We even attempted to make banana chocolate chip cookies one day. Everything was much easier to do with only 2 kids. It probably took me most of the day to recover from this mess, but it was worth it!

I thought I could use some new pictures of Grady, since I wasn't very satisfied with his 2 year pics. I glad I did. I love these.


My personal favorite.


This last weekend Necia and her family came to visit. I felt so special that she came to see me! We had fun! My parents even stopped by on Sunday for a few hours on their way home from Tucson with Devin and Martin their exchange student. It was a regular party. Here's a picture of Traejan. I love this kid!

Necia, looking very good, and Traejan

I also did my first real photo shoot post baby! It feels good to be back in the photography saddle again. This couple were married a year ago, and just got sealed in the temple. She's a friend of mine, and she asked me to do a few pictures of just her and her husband at the temple on their special day.

Ty and I have also been busy coaching soccer. Pictures of Luke playing soccer are coming soon. I have yet to bring my camera to a game! I have been so busy lately, and it doesn't help that it seems to take twice as long to do everything with a newborn. This week, I have 3 photo shoots to finish editing, I need to finish writing the Primary program, we are really busy with Luke's karate this week, I am judging the music competition at the county fair... It never seems to end, but I wouldn't have it any other way!

P.S. I don't think I ever shared this picture on here. It's from last month. It's my favorite ever! And just so you don't start thinking my kids are perfect, let me say that this was a very brief moment in time!

5 comments:

Jessie said...

I've been waiting for an update! Wow. You seem super busy! I don't know how you're doing it all. But I need to meet Reddic. His face is so sweet. That's a BEAUTIFUL picture of Necia! And I think you should share your banana recipe. :)

Lacey said...

So fun! I am just now getting back into the groove of things with my photog biz. Moving really sucks. Trying to meet new clients and put yourself out there is tough!! Your kids are stunning!

Necia said...

Rach you take such beautiful pictures! I loved looking at all of them, (that one of reddic's reflection-so artistic!)and thanks for taking a couple pictures of us while we were down there!

Dustin and Tricia said...

I agree with Jessie that you should share the recipe. That sounds delicious! I hope I can start taking cute pictures of my kiddos like you do soon!

Mariley Johnson said...

I love your pictures!