Monday, November 28, 2011

It's a bird, it's a plane ...

 It's super Luke!!!

So I got these slipper socks for Luke to keep his feet warm around the house, and they just happened to have Captain America on them. He insisted on wearing shorts so his new socks weren't covered up. I'm sure you can already guess what happened next.











 My kids have the best dad in the world. Last night Ty made this mask for Luke.

 Grady tried on Luke's mask this morning. That did not go over very well.
All in all it was just another great day at home. :)

(Don't mind the blurry-ness on the jumping shots. I had my ISO up all the way!)

1 comment:

Jessie said...

So cute! I wish Jed could hang out with Luke and Grady. I thought of you this weekend and all of our crazy memories in AZ. Hope you had a wonderful thanksgiving!