Sunday, January 8, 2012

Christmas

Okay, I think a more accurate title for this post would be December through New Years. I feel like I missed doing so much loosing that whole week to sickness in December.

We watched the light parade with GG, which has sort of turned into a tradition for us.

We had a great ward breakfast Christmas party. The kids got to meet Santa.

Reddic did not like Santa.


Grady disliked him even more.

 Luke loved Santa.

We got our beautiful Christmas tree.



Reddic tried to eat the tree.


The Allen Family had a Christmas Party


We went to the Mesa Temple to see the Temple lights on the 23rd. Ty had that day off work, and we woke up and didn't have a plan for the day. I suggested that we go down to Mesa to see the temple lights. It was a nice little family trip. We ate dinner then went to the temple.






More to come...





1 comment:

Dustin and Tricia said...

I didn't know the Mesa Temple did lights...good to know for next year!