Sunday, January 29, 2012

Janurary Happenings part 1

So this is just how I blog I guess. I just post a bazillion pictures and add a couple of sentences. Maybe I'm just a visual person.

Here's a quick overview of our January.

We spent New Year's at my parents house.
Devin and Reddic

My mom asked me to take a photo of my nephew Traejan in front of the Christmas tree. This photo makes me laugh everytime I look at it. He is actually the worlds happiest baby in real life. :)




My parents with all of their grandkids.

My dad howling with his dog. :)

My brother and his mustach

 Luke talked my mom into making gingerbread houses while we were there. I'll never understand the amazing power Luke posesses to pursuade my mom into doing anything he wants.

My kids have the best dad in the world. Seriously.


Reddic had his first taste of solid food! It went pretty well, I think.



Love this photo!



A self portrait of sorts.

Grady completely suprised me and wanted to try feeding Reddic one day. Usually he wants nothing to do with the baby.


We got a package in the mail from Uncle Sam! If you are related to me you will understand this photo. My uncle made the hat and booties. :)

Luke got a CTR ring. He is so proud of this thing, and knows all about choosing the right - just ask him.


1 comment:

Jessie said...

That piano picture is really cool. Traejan is getting so big! And I love the pictures of Reddic's first solid meal. He's so cute. I still can't wait to meet him. I'm also sure Luke is pretty entertaining. Maybe he and Grady can be Jed's buddies at the next reunion.