Thursday, July 10, 2008

Our first attempt at blogging

This is my first attempt at blogging. Savannah told me I needed to get on the ball and start a blog, so here I go. Here's what's been going on in our lives recently. We moved from Scottsdale to Thatcher in March. Ty's dad offered him a job, and we jumped at the chance to move back to a small town. Our adorable son Luke had his first birthday in April, and he is so much fun! He is learning how to talk now and gets into everything! For sure he knows how to say mama, dada, shoes, dog, and uh-oh. We're pretty sure he can say outside, inside, juice, cheese, this, that, fish, and a few other words. Just like any good little boy he has mastered all of his sound effects. We recently just returned from a family reunion in Utah at Lagoon, and we have been enjoying our summer so far. Here's some pics of our summer so far.

8 comments:

D man said...

Luke is such a cutie pie filled with apples and peaches!

Savannah Williamson Photography said...

Hey Rachel it is so funny i just changed my background last night and we picked almost the exact same one!!!! anyways your blog is supper cute, the picture of Luke pulling Rhylan is so cute. Savannah

Ginny said...

You little family is sooo adorable! Luke is way cute! It's fun to find old friend's blogs:) Im glad you guys are doing so good! We'll have to keep in touch through the blogging world!
Ginny
colinandginny.blogspot.com

RiChArd and MeReDitH said...

Rach and Ty!!!
I am so so so glad that Savannah got you on the ball. Yay! Luke is adorable! I love all the pictures you have taken of him...especially the crying sad faces. Cute! I will have to add you to my friends list.

The Gwynns said...

You guys are just adorable! It's great to see what you have been up to! Tommy told me I missed you guys when you came for the reunion, I am glad he was able to see you! So, we have both finally graduated and are moving to Lakeside next week. I have a job offer with my brother and Austin has some job interviews. Call us if you head up anytime soon. It would be fun to see you. We should have a friend and spouse reunion! :)

Skylar & Chanell said...

Hey rachel!! I'm so glad that you started a blog. Its so fun to see who you run across on these things. Sounds like you are having a great summer. You have such a beautiful family. Your little boy is adorable. Well, keep us posted on how things are going.

RiChArd and MeReDitH said...

Rach,
I read your comment to Rich...he thought it was great! He actually interviewed in Tucson. He interviewed with a huge group called southern endodontics??? There is just that group and a couple other endodontists in Tucson...so if we were there he could have ended up doing your root canal. Crazy huh? endodontists do rock! you are cute!

Kelly Merrell said...

HI Rachel Moffat! It's Kelly Thompson! How are you? Your son is soooo adorable. I want one! Hey, your husband looks so familiar. Did he used to be involved with EFY?