Sunday, July 27, 2008

Tagged

The Rules: Answer the questions using only one word. Then tag four others.

1. Where is your cell phone? charging
2. Your significant other? Ty
3. Your hair? blah
4. Your mother? home
5. Your father? outgoing
6. Your favorite thing? popsicles
7. Your dream last night? strange
8 Your favorite drink? juice
9. Your dream/goal? impact
10. The room you’re in? miscellaneous
11. Your hobby? games
12. Your fear? alone
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Thatcher
14. What you’re not? glamorous
15. Muffins? please!
16. One of your wish list items? patio
17. Where you grew up? trees
18. The last thing you did? pick-up
19. What are you wearing? shorts
20. Favorite gadget? camera
21. Your pets? nonexistent
22. Your computer? slow!!!
23. Your mood? relaxed
24. Missing someone? Necia
25. Your car? beautiful
26. Something you’re not wearing? goggles
27. Favorite store? baby
28. Like someone? everyone
29. Your favorite color? blue
30. When is the last time you laughed? always
31. Last time you cried? July

I am tagging Brittany, Janessa, Chantel, and Kim
p.s. I understand if you don't want to do this.

3 comments:

Savannah Williamson Photography said...

i laughed out loud when i read that you were not wearing goggles... you are funny

Kelly Merrell said...

I really like your blog background. It makes me want to scrapbook! So, I think I figured it out. Was he friends with Britni Smith or her brother? I was her roommate and I think that is the connection. It took me a long time to figure it out!

Darbi & Chris said...

Thanks for leaving me a memory. I'll leave you a couple now!
-Making mud pies in the Elsworth's yard
-Hannigans(sp?) meadow
-Making the fort by the road that goes down to your house.
-dancing and singing in your front room
-Thinking you looked more beautiful than ever at your wedding!
-Love ya Rach!