Monday, August 4, 2008

Rhino Ride

On Saturday Ty and I took his parent's Rhino out for a couple of hours at 6am. We went up to Fry Mesa and the Pot Holes. When we went to EAC we went up there in a truck and it was miserably slow going, but on that Rhino the road was a piece of cake. We had so much fun! Special thanks to Ty's mom for watching Luke for us, and letting us have a little adult fun! Here's a few pics.

Water fall at Fry Mesa

My new favorite picture of Ty!

We hiked a little bit to get to the pot holes water falls. Then a little bit of spontaneity took over and we decided to climb up to the slide and go down! It was so fun and soooo cold!



5 comments:

chad and lemae said...

that looks like so much fun! i'll have to make chad take me when we go up there sometime!

The Gwynns said...

You guys are just too cute! I haven't been checking blogs lately since we just moved to Lakeside!! Fry Mesa looks like fun! I wish we had natural water slides around here! I saw your dad at church the other day. Remember how we were each other's first friends when our families moved here?!! That was so long ago, Star 5 primary class (is that right)?

Lacey said...

Hey Rachel!!! I'm so glad you found my blog too! Last time we saw you guys was that time at Ikea and you were pregnant! LONG TIME AGO! Your little Luke is SO CUTE!! Where are you guys living now? We live in Gilbert and Christopher works for an Engineering Firm in Tempe. Elodie will be 4 in September and our newest, Addysen, is 5 months.
So great to catch up with you!!!

Our Ohana said...

Oh my gosh you guys - your little boy is SO cute!!!! We stumbled across your blog and glad you have one ... we're a bloggin' family too!!

kamandjami.blogspot

Natalie said...

Hi Rachel! I found your blog through Lacey's. You have the cutest little boy! Last time we saw you, you were headed to Europe for the summer - totally childless :)
It would be so fun to keep in contact - Jon keeps talking about emailing Ty to see what you're up to. I guess he doesn't have to now. He would be so jealous that you live in Thatcher!
Email me so I can invite you to our blog if you want.
Natalie Russell
jonrwh@yahoo.com