Monday, November 10, 2008

Happy Halloween, Happy Thanksgiving, and Merry Christmas!!!!!

Happy Halloween!!! I know it's a little late, but I just wanted to share these cute pictures of my little lion. He actually didn't mind wearing his costume or even the hood and really was very interested in what I was doing when I put the make-up on his nose. Lucky me! The night before Halloween we were down in Gilbert and went to my sister-in-law's ward Trunck or Treat party. That was a lot of fun, but poor little Luke got really tired. On Halloween night we went to the Thatcher Primary School's Halloween party then just hung out with family. I thought about taking him out trick or treating door to door, but he already had way too much candy!!!

Luke with cousin Calder, or should I say Jedi Knight.









Happy Thanksgiving!!! I have so much to be thankful for . I just said good bye to my little brother today and won't see him again for 2 more years. He reports to the MTC Wednesday where he'll spend 8 weeks, then he'll be off to Frankfurt, Germany. Even though I haven't lived at home with him for over the last 6 years I'll really miss him. I'm so proud of him and the choices he's made in his life! My little brother is just one of the things I'm thankful for this Thanksgiving season.

Merry Christmas!!! This is what I woke up to this morning at my parent's house. The first real snow of the season! I haven't really been feeling like it's the holiday season yet, but now I think I'm ready for it. I know it's early Ty, but I think I'm going to break out the Christmas music! My husband makes fun of me because I hate being cold even though I grew up in the White Mountains. I really love when it's cold outside, when it snows, and the change of seasons though. I just prefer to be all bundeled up inside the house drinking hot chocolate! I love being outside in the snow too as long as I'm bundled up. I just wanted to wish every on an early Merry Christmas, and a special Merry Christmas to all my friends who may be missing Pinetop-Lakeside (or Show Low too Meredith!) every once in a while!


My parent's driveway.





6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, gorgeous pictures of home!

Savannah Williamson Photography said...

Cutest little lion ever!!!! my dad sent me a pic this morning too. it is still pretty green here!! but i must admit i listened to christmas music today. so you are non the only one. however that is a family tradition. Tiffany said she has already decorated for christmas.

Skylar & Chanell said...

Oh.. the snow is so pretty. Thanks for those pictures. I sure do miss it up there when this season comes along. By the way... your little lion is adorable. Well catch ya next time.

ToddNSass said...

What beautiful pictures! Luke's costume is just adorable! Thanks for coming over today, it was so nice to have someone to visit with!

Cassandra

Miss Tailor said...

You are making me homesick! It is always so beautiful in the White Mountains when it snows! Here in the midwest it hasn't snowed yet and I have a feeling it won't be quite the same. Nevertheless life goes on. You do have a cute little lion and little Jeffery sure does look all grown up, I am very proud of him.

Kim

RiChArd and MeReDitH said...

YAY!!! It is so beautiful! Do you know I haven't been to AZ since last september...not this past one but the one before that. I REAllY miss it! Thanks you for posting the beautiful pics. I am super super excited to go home for Christmas this year. Are you going to be in Lakeside or Thatcher during the holidays?