Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easter in the Snow!!!

We spent Easter weekend with my parents in Lakeside. I heard it was probally going to snow, so I tried to pack warm clothes. When I woke up Saturday morning and saw all the snow that had come in the night, I realized that I should have packed snow pants and snow boots too! We went to the community Easter Egg Hunt on Saturday. Luke didn't enjoy walking in the snow or having to put his hand in the snow to pick up the eggs, but he was overjoyed to find out that there was candy inside the eggs. Sunday morning we stayed warm by having our little Easter egg hunt indoors.





Luke with the Wal-Mart Easter Bunny. I was kind of scared of that bunny too!


2 comments:

Savannah Williamson Photography said...

Yikes!! that looks cold. I didn't know it snowed that much. What a weird winter. I think next year he will be all over the Easter egg hunt!!

Jessie said...

I think I'd cry too. :)