Thursday, April 9, 2009

Spring is here!

Spring is here with the promise of new life!
Just when I was starting to think that my soil must be cursed, I walked outside and found this! My tomatoes and peppers are struggling (to say the least!). If all else fails though, at least we'll have green beans this summer!
I also got a second ultrasound last week. Everything looks good, and I couldn't be happier. Blogger isn't letting me upload the picture from the ultrasound, but you can take my only somewhat biased word for it that he is absolutely adorable! With Luke I was excited but didn't know what to expect and was really nervous about giving birth, but with this baby I'm feeling ready and am having a harder time waiting. I've found that the wait sounds a lot shorter when I think I only have just over 2 months left, instead of 9 1/2 weeks or 68 days. The picture is of me at 28 1/2weeks with my little brother, sister, and Luke.
Hope everyone has a great Easter!


1 comment:

Savannah Williamson Photography said...

Hey did you add the last picture later? I was counting it out and realized something...Is he due right around your birthday? That should be a nice way to spend you b-day, hopefully NOT pregnant!!