Monday, April 20, 2009

Weekend Update

First, Congratulations to Ty! He ran in the 4.2 mile Pat Tillman run in Tempe on Saturday finishing in only 37 min. without any training. Next year I'll run with him.

Luke and I headed up to Lakeside this weekend so I could see my old EAC roomate Meredith. I hadn't seen her since her weddding reception 2 years ago. It was great catching up. Savannah, Meredith, and I were roomates for 2 years at EAC, now the 3 of us are all pregnant and due within 3 months of eachother. We always dreamed this would happen, and that our kids would roomates at EAC someday!

3 comments:

Jessie said...

You look wonderful pregnant! Hope you had a fun weekend--it looks like you did. Can't wait to meet the little fella!

Savannah Williamson Photography said...

Mere left a comment on my blog saying how you 2 missed me when you got together! It is neat that whenever we come to visit, you are close enough to come up last min! Thanks for being so great. I hope you two had some good catching up! The tree of us will get together someday. Maybe Christmas time? I know we are planning on a Pinetop Christmas this year. By then we will by crazy moms of 2...

Crafty Cowgirl said...

cool tell meridith Hi for me!