Saturday, August 8, 2009

Anniversary and Blessing

First, just let me apologize for my long absence from blogging. Our computer had been out of commission, and we just got a new one. Yeah!!!

This weekend Ty and I celebrated our 5th anniversary. I can't believe we've been married that long! We had a great reminiscing. So much has happened in these 5 years. We've made so many great memories, and I can't wait to see what the next years will bring! I'm so glad I married such a great man and father who is also my best friend. Here's a few pictures from the past 5 years.
On Sunday we blessed Grady with his cousins Brecklynn and Darrek in a quite large family ceremony. It was fun doing it all together. I'm glad that my kids have so many great cousins so close in age to grow up with.




I just loved this picture I snapped of Ty's sister Sara with her husband and baby.

Grady's the big one. He's a month older than the other two.










We both graduated from ASU in May 2006.



Us at the Eiffel Tower in Paris.



Us in Prague.



Us at a castle in Germany.






Us and our feet at Delicate Arch in Utah.

2 comments:

Savannah Williamson Photography said...

Wow, 5 years. That is Crazy. Grady looks so handsome in his blessing outfit. He also looks huge compared to those other two babies, is he much older than them? You are lucky they your kids have so many cousins their age, that will be fun for them. I hope Tiff gets on the ball soon. Your little family looks so cute! Congrats on everything. (btw your dress is SOOO cute i really like it!)

Jessie said...

Love it.