Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Goodbye Hair!!!

Well, if you haven't seen me lately, my hair has gotten ridiculously long! On a funny little side note, the other day I was fixing my hair and Luke said to me, "Mommy you just need to brush your hair. It doesn't look good. It looks like a flamingo!" Then he laughed hysterically. I had a good laugh too, and since my hair looked like a flamingo I decided it was time for a change! I'd always wanted to donate my hair to Locks of Love, but thought that it would never grow long enough. Well it finally did grow, so this was my chance. I was pretty nervous. I've basically had the same hair style for 6 years, since my roommate Savannah and I cut our hair together my first year at EAC. I'm really glad I did it, and so far I'm really liking it. No regrets! Just like someone said at Relief Society tonight, I now look like I could be a mother of 2 kids! Horray for not looking as much like a teenager anymore! A Special thanks to my sister-in-law Connie for the cut!
Before
(This is really not the best before picture!)
After

The Back


My new self-portrait

9 comments:

Jessie said...

Wow! How cute and trendy! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the new hair! Long hair is lovely, but short hair has sass and personality. I think it frames your face and brings out your beautiful eyes. (I'm getting my hair cut tomorrow... it's gonna be hard not to go short too.) :)

J*T*B*B said...

Wow, your hair was LONG! But totally LOVE the new hair! Looks awesome! You're so beautiful Rachel!

Lacey said...

CUTE!!! You look awesome Rachel! Great look for you!

ToddNSass said...

Your hair looks awesome. That is an awesome cut on you!

Crafty Cowgirl said...

wow I love it! I had my hair cut like that for a while and now im growing it out :)
It looks really good on u and really does make u look older but not older than u are.. ya know :)

Erin said...

Very VERY cute! You make me want to cut my hair, and it's just barely getting long again!

chad and lemae said...

love it!

Erin said...

I absolutely LOVE IT!!! Your long hair was gorgeous, but this cut suites you so well.

Matt and Megan said...

OH MY GOSH I LOVE IT!!! You do look like a mother of 2!! I am growing my hair out but every time I see a cute bob or a line cut I want to chop it!! Again GORGEOUS pics!!