Friday, December 4, 2009

It must be that time of year again,...

...because we have been soo busy! Luckily we have just been busy doing things that we love doing. We spent a couple of fun days with my parents before Thanksgiving, and then we went back to Thatcher for Thanksgiving with Ty's family. I hit Wal-Mart a few minutes before 5am on Black Friday. That was the second time I've done the early morning after Thanksgiving sales, and I plan to do it every year now! It is just sooo much fun like one big huge crazy competition for all the best toys! I love it! Later that day, we went down to the Valley. On Saturday, I decided to brave the Zoo by myself, just me and the boys! It was their very first trip to the Zoo. I'd been meaning to take Luke for quite a while, and I finally got my chance. Luke really loved it! Although, he didn't seem as surprised to see all of the exotic animals that he had never seen before as I thought he would be. Luke's favorite part was actually riding the train that goes around the Zoo. We were all so tired at the end of the day, but we had so much fun that it was well worth it.
I got to take family pictures for my sister-in-law, Sara's beautiful family. I've included a few of my favorites!

Grady with my dad and Luigi, the dog.





Luke absolutely loved the petting zoo part of the Zoo. He really loved petting the goats!


This lion was soo good! He just kept on strutting back and forth for everyone to take pictures of him.

Soooo tired when we left!

I just really liked this picture!
I know it's just a personal taste thing, but I really love the haze from the setting sun in this picture.





So many times I've wondered why I couldn't have been as beautiful as these two girls when I was a tween!


3 comments:

Erin said...

Rachel you are such a natural!! I love Sara's family pics. They really are great. You did awesome.

Ellie had her first trip to the zoo (in SanDiego) a few months ago and yeah, I got the same reaction. "Oh... cool mom. Can I eat luch please?" Well if she could talk, that's what she would've said. Maybe when they're older they'll appreciate it more.

Jessie said...

Wow, Rachel! Those are some AWESOME pictures! Here's the deal: I'll only take pictures of your cute little family if you promise to teach me a thing or two. :) Your boys are so cute! I love the two of them in one stroller.

Matt and Megan said...

These pics are great! You have to tell sara and morgan I said hi! Morgan was one of my activity days gils and i just loved her!!