Monday, July 5, 2010

My Little Grady

I think he's just so adorable with his sweet round face, big blue eyes, and crazy wavy long hair. He has developed so much personality lately! He cracks us up with his deep manly grunting. He's gotten pretty good at throwing fits too. He's walking pretty well now, and his little vocabulary is slowly expanding. Here are his 1 year photos. I wanted these to have a more classic and timeless feel to them. I had a really hard time choosing favorites. This kid is just way too photogenic!
1
2
3
4
5

6
Just for fun. This kid has yet to meet a rock that didn't taste good!
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
This was taken on the way home after the sun had set. I just couldn't resist taking a picture with this fabulous sky! I love monsoon season!
15

16
You made it to the end!!! Thanks for looking!

7 comments:

Savannah Williamson Photography said...

I like # 7, 4, and 2 the best!! They are adorable. His hair is so long!! I also love your props. Oh how I wish I lived in Thatcher where open fields and dirt were everywhere!!! Where ever am I going to take Gracin's 1 year pics??!!!

chad and lemae said...

cute! they are all really good

Jessie said...

One year already! Sooo many great expressions! Some made me laugh! Great job, Rach. Love the colors.

Lacey said...

He is amazingly beautiful!!! I love them all Rachel! Great job!

Erin said...

Rachel these all look so good! I can't pick a favorite. He is such a cutie!

Chantel said...

Good job. These are awesome!

Julie said...

sooo cute i love them all! I love the long hair it reminds me of Boston's hair when he was one - it was long and crazy too - so fun! You did a great job taking these photos!