Thursday, July 1, 2010

My Little Mess

This picture was taken not 24 hours from the last time I swept and mopped the floor just from around the high chair!

Everything this kid touches just turns to mess! Grady is now one, and that means this will probably be the messiest year of his life! The year Luke was one I think I spent more time sweeping the floor in that one year than I did in my whole life combined! Oh well, they certainly are cute at this age, so I guess I can live with the mess that comes along with this cute face!

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Grady is so cute! All boy! I like knowing what I have to look forward to. :)

Erin said...

I know! I have to sweep the floor every time Kate eats anything! He is so cute. I love his eyes. I love the ladybugs in your last post too.

Savannah Williamson Photography said...

What a cute messy face. Everything you post I just want to say ditto! I sweep, I mop! I do it again the very next morning!!! And Gracin is just so so much more dirty than Rhylan is or was. He is even sometimes a little stinky!