Thursday, February 2, 2012

A New Trick

I just LOVE this stage! Reddic has discovered his feet. :) Luke wanted nothing to do with his feet when he was a baby. It made me so sad. I would try and try to get him to grab his toes and put them in his mouth, but he just wasn't interested. Grady, on the other hand, loved his toes and would snack on them all day. Reddic isn't quite as flexible as Grady was, but he loves his feet just the same.


It's just as cute in black&white too, in my nonbiased opinion. ;)

Oh, and for all my photography friends, this photo and the photos of my nephew in the last post were taken with my new lightscoop. It was only about $25 at B&H, and it basically just bounces your pop up flash. There is no way I would have been able to take this photo in his room since it has almost no natural light.

5 comments:

Jessie said...

I've never heard of a lightscoop. Sweet! $25 is totally affordable, like today! I thought I was going to have to dish out for a fancy flash... until we moved. :)

Reddic is a sweetheart. I want to squeeze him!

Thanks for asking. I've been sicker this time around, but now that the second trimester is here, I'm feeling human again. Hooray!

Savannah Williamson Photography said...

Such a sweet pic of him.

Erin said...

Oh my gosh, cutest picture ever!

Necia said...

So fun reading your posts Rach! I enjoy looking at all of the beautiful pics :)

Lacey said...

He is such a handsome little dude! I love that stage too. Evyn still grabs at her toes and I love when she gets intrigued by her hands! So fun!