Thursday, November 26, 2009

Giving Thanks

I'm trying to focus on being more grateful this season. In not really any particular order, here are 50 things I'm grateful for this year. (I'm stopping at 40 right now, because I need to go to bed! I'll finish later!)

#1. The Gospel
#2. Joseph Smith & modern day prophets
#3. My Husband
#4. Luke & Grady
#5. My Parents & Siblings
#6. All my in-laws
#7. My extended family
#8. My heritage
#9. There being no traffic in Thatcher
#10. Our home
#11. That I was born in the USA
#12. My violin
#13. My Camera
#14. Friends
#15. My education
#16. Good prime time television
#17. Electricity
#18. Indoor plumbing
#19. Popsicles
#20. Blogging
#21. My travels
#22. My calling
#23. My one pair of jeans that look good on
#24. My Scriptures
#25. My health
#26. My Christmas decorations
#27. Computers & the Internet
#28. My EAC roommates & friends
#29. My Independence
#30. All my Friends
#31. All my life experiences, even the ones that I didn't enjoy
#32. Good shopping deals
#33. Being a stay-at-home-mom (a big thanks to my husband for that)
#34. The great examples I've had in my life
#35. Forgiveness
#36. My food
#37. My clothing
#38. My safety
#39. Dessert
#40. Temples
#41. Cell phones
#42. Christmas

2 comments:

Jessie said...

I like your list. It'll be great to look back on someday and remember.

Savannah Williamson Photography said...

I laughed at your holiday pic, is that going to be your Christmas card?!!! you are so funny