Monday, January 11, 2010

Pictures!!! Pictures!!! Pictures!!!





























First off, Grady is now 6 months old! I had so much fun taking these pictures of him! I haven't finished processing them all, but these are my favorites so far. He is just too cute and happy! Ty thinks that this first picture of of him looks like Tommy Boy, because he's just so fat and happy! I like this second one, because I think, at first glance, it looks like he is checking out his own fatness. The third one is a retake of his Christmas picture, because I wanted to print them off and wanted a really updated picture of him.






























I had such a good time seeing my old roomates Meredith and Savannah over the holidays. Savannah let me take a few pictures of her adorable little girl Rhylan. It was absolutely freezing cold outside when we took these pictures. This first picture of her is possibly one of my most favorite pictures I have ever taken. I love her expression, and I absolutely love how you can see every little detail in her face. Just look at those eyes and precious little freckles!!! I have this same picture just a little more zoomed out, but I absolutely love this little face close up!








Meredith is as beautiful as ever! Congratulations on your new baby boy! I wish we would have had longer than 45 minutes to spend together!





































And finally an updated family picture that we can keep in our house all year long! I used the self-timer on this one. It's not perfect, but I'm happy with it.


7 comments:

Savannah Williamson Photography said...

Rach, they are beautiful. You sure have talent. I really like Grady's third one, what a sweet face. I can't wait to see the rest of them. Thanks for taking pics of her. I had a great time hanging out with you all day!

Matt and Megan said...

He looks like Luke in the second one just with blue eyes! He is adorable and the pics are again so good!! I think I already told you but I love your hair!

Jessie said...

Haha Ty is right... that second one is so cute of Grady! You are becoming one amazing photographer. Be sure to keep giving me tips! And I love the family picture. Well done. You're beautiful, Rach!

chad and lemae said...

cute pictures and the family picture is awesome!

Lacey said...

Super cute- it' always tough being the one behind the camera! I don't trust anyone else with my camera! If your ever in the valley-call me, we will trade family pics! ;)

Savannah Williamson Photography said...

I got Gracin's shirt at children's place in the boy section!! I was so excited. They had like 20 colors to choose from they were so cute. I got that one and a bright blue one with stripes!

Jessie said...

All right. I'm ready and set. Where do I start at ilovephotography? Do you have any favorite tutorials to check out? Thanks bunches!!!