Monday, April 26, 2010

I Give Up ...

... on every trying to get anything done while this kid is awake! At least that's how I feel most days. He's 10 months old now and has mastered both crawling and climbing.  At the park he's not content any more to just sit there and eat sand. He thinks he's a big kid too and wants to climb all over the playground equiptment. I can't take my eyes off of him for a second!


This is what he did last Sunday while I was getting ready for church. He climbed onto that little rocking chair, and then from there he somehow got onto our cube side table. Good thing Ty was home and watching him!

We got this cool kid SUV thing for free at a garage sale. It doesn't work and probably never will, but the kids love it. Grady loves climbing it!





Just for fun, here's a couple of his far from perfect 10 month pictures. I love this kid! I call the last one "A Portrait of Teething"! :) He's almost got tooth number 7 all the way through now!


2 comments:

Celeste Caldwell said...

He is such a cutie Rachel!! I love love all your fun pictures of your boys. Grady is sure getting big. It's crazy all the things these boys climb onto and get into. Boys will be boys!!

Matt and Megan said...

I love these pics!! We are FOR SURE coming down May 7th and 8th!! If you are not busy on the 8th I would love for you to take pics of the kiddos:)