Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Crazy Week!

There was lots of swimming,

Lots of mess making

 Lots of changes,

Lots of Karate,


Lots of photo shoots (including 1 vintage inspired shoot and 1 newborn shoot),


And lots of family!
That's my cousins Jessie and Lauren, Me and my sister Necia

To be exact, we had a 1 week Karate class for Luke, 3 T-ball games, swimming lessons, 3 trips to the pool, 3 photo shoots in 7 days, we moved Grady into his big boy bed and Grady and Luke started sharing a room, oh, and we had around 20 extended family members come to visit! There was also lots of throwing up. Luke either got some sort of bug or food posioning and couldn't even keep any liquids down for 24 hours. He threw up 7 times in one day! Glad that didn't last long! I don't have Luke and Grady's room completely finished, but you get the idea. I wish every week was this packed full of excitement and fun (minus the sickness)!

Luke and Grady with their 2nd cousin, Jessie's boy, Jed. This is what you get when you say "Okay, everybody look at me and 'say cheese'!"

The reason everyone came down was for my cousin Lauren's sealing to her husband Don. I love these guys and am so happy for them! Their little Carter is expected to make his enterance any time now, and I'm so excited to meet him!

 My brother Jeffrey came down from Utah, but he definitely didn't have the longest trip. My Aunt Trudy and her family came from Idaho, and Jessie and Jed came all the way from New York! It was so good to see everyone again! We always have so much fun when we get together!

 We had Sunday dinner at my house for everyone. I really truly loved having everyone at my house! I made 2 trifles for dessert. They turned out pretty amazing, if I do say so myself! :)


 Me and my trifles!

3 comments:

Lauren said...

It was a great weekend!! We had so much fun with everyone. Those trifles look almost as good as they tasted. AMAZING, Rachel! Now I will be expecting those desserts every time I come over, k? haha

Savannah Williamson Photography said...

Wow busy!! I love the boys room, it is really cute! I especially love their blankets. Riley keeps begging me to move Gracin into a bed and I keeps saying NO!!!! I am all for them staying there forever:)

I'm glad to finally see your belly:) You look so pretty.

Jessie said...

Love the pictures! Way to say it all! Whew! But it was an AWESOME weekend!!! I am sooo glad I came. It was a blast to see everyone and talk and laugh and catch up. And those desserts were delicious!!! Can't wait to do it again this summer.