Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Red Sun

Okay, so maybe it was more hot pink than red, but still pretty cool. Yesterday a fire started not too far from us. It made for one amazing sunset with the sun setting right through the smoke. It was funny, Ty was gone cleaning the temple parking lot with his dad and brother when he called me and told me to get my camrea out and go look at the sunset. What was funny was that when he called I had my camera out and already had at least 20 pictures of the sky. I guess we're just a bunch of weather nerds! I haven't heard anything about this fire, but it is all smokey outside today. No need to worry though.



ETA: A few more for Ty from a little earlier in the evening




1 comment:

Jessie said...

Oooh, spectacular! I love awesome sunsets.

And I can't wait to see newborn pics of my new nephew!!!