Saturday, July 2, 2011

I Want to Remember

Just a couple funny things about Grady I want to remember:
~Yesterday morning at 6:45 I woke up to the sound of a chair being pushed across our kitchen floor. I got out of bed and found that Grady had pushed the chair up to the counter, climbed on top of the counter, gotten into our candy stash and was happily eating candy on the counter. I remember Luke doing the exact same thing when he was Grady's age too. I guess they just take after me.
~ In the evening he always keeps us so entertained. His favorite thing to do is run up and down the hall saying "I'm a (red, blue, green) motorcycle!" and making motorcycle noises. He has this cute little run he does when he is being a motorcycle. He bends his arms and alternates lifting his elbows up and down while he runs. Sometimes I wonder what my kids would do all day if we didn't have a hallway!
~ Grady is just so cute. He has started coming up to me at random times during the day with a big smile on his face and says "Don't you tickle me!". Then he runs off wanting me to chase him and tickle him.
~If you ask Grady how old he is he'll answer "I'm 40!". He always gets really mad at Luke when Luke tries to correct him and tell him that he is 2.
I love my kids! Life would be so dull without them!

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Lol! This makes me look forward to Jed getting a little older. What fun! I like that pic too.

Savannah Williamson Photography said...

What a smarty--going straight for the candy!! love it