Thursday, July 21, 2011

My Little Goober

My Grady. He is such an easy going and content little guy. Although, he really knows how to stick up for himself when playing with Luke. Here's a few of his 2-year pictures. :)

This first one is just a snapshot, but I really love it. The boys were running up and down the hallway in their superhero capes having so much fun. I got a lot of great action shots, but when he held still for just a second I snapped this.

I made myself a new little action while I was editing these. It's pretty subtle. I found I liked it more on certain images than on others. Let me know what you think!











Love his smile!
 Love it in B&W too!

3 comments:

Lacey said...

SO CUTE!!! I love your action! I haven't learned how to make my own! I just buy everyone elses!

Jessie said...

What a cute little goober you have! He has such a cute smile. Sooo good to see you at the reunion!

Jessie said...

oh yes, and the brighter and more colorful a picture, the more I like it! I like your action. BTW, I figured out how to download the cd you made me. AWESOME!!! Thanks so much!