Thursday, December 8, 2011

All About Reddic

I've decided that I really love this age. Reddic is 3 1/2 months old now. He can hold his head up now, so I don't have to be super careful when I hold him, but he is still so cuddly, and floppy, and warm! He is starting to go bald now, but he is still adorable. I think that with every baby I have had, I've enjoyed all the baby stages a little more. I'm not in a hurry for him to grow up, like I was when Luke was a baby.  He is getting fat, and weighs well over 14 lbs now. I love his round little face! He smiles. He laughs. He says "goo". He is perfect. I love him.

Luke has taken a special interest in Reddic. Reddic loves Luke.

He can blow bubbles. I am a proud mother.

He loves his mobile. These pictures also mark a special milestone for me. I remember when Grady was this age and I tried to take pictures like this of him with his mobile, and I couldn't figure out how to do it. I have learned a lot since then. :)



He loves taking naps with dad.

He is figuring out his hands and fingers. He is starting to grab at toys. He can now successfully put his fingers in his mouth, sometimes he can even fit 4 or 5 at a time! 

He loves bath time.

He just brings so much joy into our home with that gummy little grin of his!

2 comments:

Chrissy said...

Can I just say "ditto" to everything that you posted?! Our boys are so close in age that that's basically exactly what Caleb is doing now too. Though, he's decided that it's fun to roll over, and to stand (assisted of course). I love all of the pictures that you added. He is an adorable boy! :) Thanks for sharing.

Jessie said...

He is sooo cute! I just want to hold him and squeeze him! Your kids are so lucky to have a mother that takes such awesome photos!