Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Our 2011 Christmas Card & Letter

2011 Allen Family Christmas Letter
Ty – Most Likely to be Tackled by a Herd of Crazy Toddlers. . Ty is a great dad, and we had a lot of fun just hanging out at home this year. He also planned an awesome family vacation to Disneyland for us this past January. The kids are still talking about it. Ty developed a newfound love of professional soccer this year. We were also crazy enough to coach Luke’s PeeWee soccer team together this year. It was a lot of fun, and it ended up being a great thing for us to do together. A big highlight for Ty this year was going down to watch a couple of ASU football games with one of his best buddies, Luke. Ty also had a lot of crazy fun with his brothers running in the Camp Pendleton Mud Run in San Diego for the second year in a row.
Rachel – Most Likely to go Crazy. – a good kind of crazy though. I spent most of 2011 pregnant, and I am now seriously outnumbered. Going from 2 kids to 3 has brought quite a change in my life. It’s a crazy life, but I am so lucky to be able to spend so much time with my little boys. I spent most of the summer at the pool working on my tan while having fun with Luke and Grady. One of my highlights from this past year was being able to play in the pit orchestra for EAC’s production of Oklahoma! .  I’ve been able to see some improvement and growth in my photography this year. Check out my blog rachelbellephotography.blogspot.com.
Luke, 4– Most Likely to Circle the Globe in Under 60 Seconds. If you ask Luke what he wants to be when he grows up, he’ll answer that he wants to be a super hero. He loves jumping off of furniture with or without his cape on. He’s a good helper and loves making Reddic happy. Now that he is old enough, he has really enjoyed playing T-Ball, soccer, and doing Karate this year.
Grady, 2- Most Likely to Stick a Foreign Object up his Nose. He is just our goofball. What more can I say about him? He can turn anything into a hat. He insisted on wearing his bicycle helmet and his ASU jersey almost everywhere this summer. On Halloween he enjoyed growling loudly at all the teenage trick-or-treaters this year. Even though they argue a lot, his favorite person in the world is Luke.
Baby Reddic – Most Likely to Get Everything He Wants for Christmas.  Reddic joined our family August 24th weighing 8lbs 11oz, a whole pound bigger than either of his brothers. He has been a good, healthy baby, and such a joy to have in our home. There are 2 reasons he is going to get everything he wants for Christmas: #1 All he really wants is some loving attention and a full belly. #2 I turn into a puddle of goo when he smiles.  
Love,
The Allens

and here is our card. This is the first card that I have ever designed myself in photoshop. It was quite the learning experience.
front
 back

1 comment:

Joy said...

Cute card, I should have you design mine next year! You sure have a couple of cute kids. Little Reddic is precious.