Thursday, December 22, 2011

Just for fun

Adventures in Taking Pictures of My Own Kids
I've done these type of shots with newborns before, and I just wanted to try it with my own kids. Oh, and if any of you are wondering, how I get my kids to look at the camera and smile I just talk about eating poop. Works everytime!

"My Twinkle Lights Shots"

Luke is becoming such a good model. His smile makes me melt.

Grady, on the other had is becoming a little turd when it comes to doing what I ask him to do. I got some smiley ones, but I've always prefered his serious face for some reason. And yes, his eyes really are that amazing in real life. I have Ty to thank for that. :) 

This little bugger just wanted to eat his hands and stare at the lights, but I still got a lot of keepers.

I really love them in B&W too.



Read on. I just posted our Christmas letter and pics yesterday.

3 comments:

Erin said...

Adorable! I love them!

Jessie said...

Awesome! These r so pretty! Do you think Jed would get it if I talked about poop? Haha your Christmas card was so cute this year. :)

Lacey said...

AMAZING! I want to do my girls like this too! SO fun!