Sunday, April 8, 2012

Fun with my Sister

On the 19th and 20th of March I went to visit my little sister Necia and her family down in the valley. It was so fun. I don't do it often enough. On Monday we shopped til we dropped. Necia's husband, Tyson watched Luke, Grady, and Traejan for us. It was so fun! I actually even bought new clothes for myself. Yay! Me and my boys spent the night in her little apartment. Luke commented that he wished we lived in a hotel just like Necia. :)  On Tuesday, Necia got us the culture passes and we went to the Phoenix Zoo together. Since she got the pass, we only had to pay for Luke to get in. It was a lot of fun. I hadn't taken the kids to the zoo in over 2 years.

















 I think my kids favorite part was actually playing on all the different playgrounds.

"Mom! Take a picture of me in here!"

2 comments:

Savannah Williamson Photography said...

What a fun weekend. I would love to go shopping with my sister with no kids. I may have to plan to do that!

Jessie said...

I can't wait to take Jed to the zoo! Looks like such a fun day. Your boys make me smile. Glad you and Necia are so close.