Sunday, April 29, 2012

"The Funnest Day Ever!"


We were lucky enough to get to have one of Luke and Grady's favorite cousins, Ridge, over for 6 whole hours one day while his little sister was getting surgery to get tubes in her ears. First they played with our new gecko sprinkler. (Some days this month it has been hot enough to play in our swimsuites outside, but other days it is just too cold or windy. I guess that is just Spring.) They had a lot of fun playing with the gecko.





Next we went to Science City Jr.. This is a program I signed up for in August, and once a month we get to do a science activity. This particular day's activity was building and launching bottle rockets. The boys loved this! Luke thought it was going to make a loud noise so he had his hands on his ears the whole time. :)


After that we went and got snow cones.

2 comments:

Jessie said...

That lizard looks sooo cool!!! I want to play in the water too. :)

And as a Smith relative, I'd thought you'd know, Rachel: sugar is an essential part of any diet. Reddic may not touch a vegetable again, but he will have an insatiable sweet tooth. So cute!

Chantel said...

So cute. He loves going over to Luke's house and I can see why. Thanks for spoiling him for me :) You'll have to tell me about the science program and how I might get involved if possible. Great pictures too!!