Tuesday, April 3, 2012

So, Luke Earned His Orange Belt...

... in February. Sometimes life just happens to quickly to be blogged in a timely fashion. :)

 He did awesome. I am so proud of him!

 There were so many awesome things happening in March. I can't wait to blog them all, but first I feel like I have to finish blogging February first.

On a completely different note, I had a funny little conversation with Luke this morning. He asked me if he could have powdered sugar on his waffle this morning. I said no, because I didn't feel like cleaning up the mess it would cause.  Luke said, "Mom, but you are a mom. It is your job to clean up messes. It is what you do. You clean up the table and you clean up the house." Yeah, I guess I still need to teach him a few things.

Even though there are so many things wrong with it, I love this picture of Grady.


These two have become best friends this past year out of necessity. I've had to devote so much more of my attention to the baby and keeping the house from being a complete disaster that they have really had to lean on each other for their fun and entertainment.


We went to visit my parents. The kids loved taking the opportunity to play in the snow.

Stay tuned for March. :)

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Your boys are so cute! I hope Jed and his little brother will be best friends too. Can't wait to hear your version of March!

P.S. Congrats Luke on the orange belt!