Wednesday, April 4, 2012

March

Sometimes I feel like an artist when I take moody B&W photographs, then I just laugh at myself for taking myself so seriously.

It was a HUGE honor to have my photograph on the covor of ilovephotography.com during the first week of March. I seriously never in my wildest dreams ever thought this would happen. Lots of world reknowned photographers submit their images to be on the cover every week.

 I tried to be crafty. Thanks for the help LeMae!

I ran a 5k. I ran it very slowly, but I did run it. Training for it was the first exercise I have done since Reddic was born.


Reddic got his first hair cute at only 6 months old.
Before

 After

Spring sprang

Uncle Chad gave Grady a hair cut. Thank you Chad. I hate cutting his hair! He screams the entire time.

Where Reddic sits when I tuck the other kids into bed.

Sword fighting before bed.


Grady can be quite scary sometimes. :)

I love this kid. It is so fun having a baby again.


And those are the highlights from the beginning of March.

In other news I started sleep training Reddic last night. I think he cried for a total of oh, at least 2 1/2 hours last night. Wish me luck. Hopefully tonight will go better.

3 comments:

chad and lemae said...

the onesie turned way cute!

Joy said...

Good luck with the sleep training. I don't envy you! I hope it works really fast!

Jeremy and Cindy said...

Your family is so cute. It looks like you have been having some fun adventures. Just out of curiosity, where did you get the play seat Reddic is in on the last photo him? I donated on to a benefit yard sale a while ago and it would be kid of funny if it was the same one.