Saturday, May 19, 2012

Family Pictures!!!

In April my friend Erin Householder took our family pictures. She is awesome! Check her work out here Erin Householder Photography. I LOVE how well they turned out. We worked out a deal where she would take the pictures and I would edit them. I told here that I mostly wanted to get pictures of our whole family together. Scroll down to see my new canvases too!


















I think I've been on a new product ordering kick lately. Well I really splurged and had our pictures printed on canvas. I ordered 4 16x24in. gallery wrap 1.5 in. stand out canvases from pixel2canvas.com. They were 50% off, but still a lot more expensive than prints. I am really really happy that I got them though. I decided to put a pattern border around them instead of the usual image wrap, and I really love that look. Now I just need matching throw pillows...




For Mother's Day I ordered a couple mini accordion albums through Miller's to give as gifts. I was really impressed with the quality.



1 comment:

Lacey said...

Beautiful!!! I would really love to have you take our family pictures the next time you are in town! These turned our lovely! And I love the canvas prints! I keep putting off ordering them and then before I know it our pictures are outdated. And by outdated I mean 6 months ago! BUt with a baby, they grow so fast, it feels outdated!