Friday, May 18, 2012

Grandma's House

Last week we went up to my parent's house for a couple of days. Ty's Aunt LaSchelle died suddenly. She was only 53. We went up for her funeral. I stayed a few extra days with the kids to spend time with my family since all my siblings were up. Ty's Aunt was such a wonderful person. I am so glad that I was able to know her.
Every night Luke and Grady slept in this little tiny tent together in a spare bedroom. They were so cute in there together. I love this shot of Luke reading a book by flashlight in the tent. (I love my new camera for allowing me to take this shot at ISO 6400!- grain added in post).


2 comments:

Savannah Williamson Photography said...

6400!!!!! wow. That would be awesome. Neat shot.

Erin said...

I love it! The low light capabilities are the only thing that have me yearning for full frame. I can shoot at 6400 too, but I definitely would not need to add grain in post! lol.