Thursday, May 31, 2012

My Grady Boy

Just a couple shots from this morning. As my husband likes to put it, this kid has a love affair with himself every morning in the mirror. :)

 I tried to copy that cool picture on Pinterest (camera around neck while swinging kid by the arms). I am really disappointed that my super nice 5D Mark II doesn't have a continuous shooting self-timer like my little Rebel did. I got some that looked more like the photo I was trying to copy, but this one is my favorite. I love this kid's smile. I will have to try it again when the light is better.

3 comments:

Jessie said...

How could you not have a love affair with yourself when you look that good? haha I've never seen that pic on pinterest... yet. :)

Lauren said...

wow! the lighting in the picture of Grady is perfect! Grady's perfect himself too ;)

Joy said...

You're so talented I'm jealous!!